This popular massage oil is created with a harmonious blend of oils. This exquisite formula is enriched with Vitamin E. The properties found in these oils, including glucosides and vitamins, condition and soften your skin. No artificial preservatives are used. The primary oils and their benefits are:
- Coconut Oil– It will absorb easily into your skin without feeling greasy; it is excellent to use on very dry skin, making your skin soft and smooth.
- Safflower Oil– It absorbs quickly into the skin and acts as an emollient to protect skin cells from deterioration, thus leading to better skin conditions for life.
- Apricot Kernel Oil –Can help to exfoliate and moisturize the skin, helping it retain moisture, eliminating patches of dry skin, and relieving inflammatory conditions, such as rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema.
- Aloe Vera Oil – It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C. It is anti-inflammatory helping treat not only burns, but dry skin.
- Jojoba Seed Oil –Provides all day moisturization – jojoba oil doesn’t evaporate like water based moisturizers can.
- Sweet Almond Oil– Sweet Almond Oil is one of the most popular oils in massage therapy and is suitable for any skin type. This oil moisturizes better and deeper, soothes skin irritation and inflammation and nourishes the skin, making it smooth and soft.
- Olive Oil – Once called “liquid gold” by Homer and used as a skin care product for thousands of years,it softens and improves the elasticity of the skin.
Alcohol free. No parabens, mineral oils, silicones, sulfates or phthalates
Ingredients / Composition: Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) kernel oil, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, , Glycine Soja (soybean) oil, d alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E), fragrance
8 oz/ 235 ml